Elimu Scholarship Programme targets needy (orphan or vulnerable) Kenya Certificate of Primary Education (KCPE) candidates. Beneficiaries are identified by assessing their performance in the KCPE Examination that is administered nationally.
HOW TO APPLY ONLINE
The applicant should create a new account through the portal https://egfdmis.equitybank.co.ke/register_elimu and fill in the 2021 application form for consideration.
>> Access the login page using https://egfdmis.equitybank.co.ke/register_elimu
>> Click on Create an Account.
You will be redirected to a new page where you will register into the Foundation. Fill in all the fields provided
>> Click on the Register button to submit your details.
• All form fields with an asterisk(*) sign require to be filled before clicking on the ‘Register’ button
• Password must be at least 8 characters with an uppercase letter
>> Once you fill the registration form and submit it, an Activation Code will be sent your phone via SMS and email [if provided]. Enter the code and click the ‘Activate Account’ button to activate your account.
>> Once you log in successfully, you will be redirected to a new page where you will see Open Scholarship for application. Read the scholarship description and click Apply. Fill in all the fields provided in every step, then click on the ‘Save Changes’ button to submit your details in every step.
>> The final step is for you to click on the ‘Submit Application’ (button) for review or edit any part of the form.
>> Once you review and submit your application, you will be directed back to the application dashboard which displays the Application Status. The beneficiary can view more details of their application by clicking on the ‘View Application’ button.
- Only 2020 KCPE candidates are legible to apply for the 2021 Elimu Scholarship Programme.
- The information provided in the online form is intended to help the Community Scholarship Advisory Board (CSAC) administering Elimu Scholarships to understand the applicant’s academic and financial position for the purpose of assessment for scholarship award.
- All fields with asterisks (*) are mandatory fields and must be filled accordingly.
- The online application form must be filled accurately, honestly and in full relevant. Applications without relevant documents will not be considered.
- To complete the online process, you will be required to have soft / scanned copies of the following documents:
• KCPE Results Slip (official KNEC slip or signed & stamped paper from the school)
• Copy of Death Certificate (if father / mother is / are deceased)
• Evidence of financial support (if you have received support in the past)
• Evidence of special needs (if you have indicated that you are special needs learner)
• Copy of Pay Slip / Bank Statement (if parents / guardians is employed / business person)
• Signed Declaration by Applicant and Parent / Guardian
• Copy of Birth Certificate
• Filled application and recommendation form by Head Teacher, Provincial Administration, Religious Leader or any other leader
NB: The completion and submission of this form is not a guarantee for sponsorship. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews. Any false statements, omissions or forged documents will lead to automatic disqualification.
If you have any questions about the application process of the Elimu Scholarship Programme, please contact:
Tel: +254 763 063 000, firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com
Equity Center 8th Floor Hospital Road, Upper Hill | P.O. Box 75104 – 00200 Nairobi, Kenya