- Please don’t use a harsh toothbrush. It doesn’t clean better, it harms the roots of your teeth.
- Brush twice a day. Not necessarily first in the morning but definitely before you sleep.
- Angle the bristles at 45 ° to your gums and scrub gently. Both interior and exterior gums.
- Gently brush your tongue
- Don’t rinse your mouth with water after brushing; why do you want to wash away the goodness of the fluoride that fast?
- What to do, just spit away the excess paste. Takes only 10 – 15 minutes and you won’t feel anything.
- Lastly, you don’t need a brush-full of paste as advertised, just a tiny drop.
HAVE A DAY FULL OF SMILES